- Open Air Fit collects and processes all personal information provided in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998) and according to the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- We will not share any of your information with any third parties for marketing purposes, without your consent, unless we are required to by law.
- We may use your personal information to send you communications about our services which we think may interest you. You can opt out of this communication at any stage.
- We may also use your personal information to help us understand your needs so we can improve the services we provide.
- We have security measures in place to prevent the loss of or unauthorised access to your personal information. While we do our best to ensure the security of your data, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the Internet and any transmission is at your own risk.
- Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
- We do not store credit or debit card details. All our transactions are processed using Stripe.
- We may update and change these terms without notice. Your continued use of our site will indicate that you accept and agree to any amendments.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement please contact us at email@example.com