Welcome to our website.
You agree to use our website in accordance with these terms and conditions, only for lawful purposes and in a way which does not infringe the rights of anyone or restrict or inhibit anyone’s use and enjoyment of the website. If you don’t comply with these terms and conditions, we may deny you access to our website.
- We own all intellectual property rights in the content of our website, publications and marketing, including but not limited to text, photos, graphic designs, images, audio and video recording. Reproduction is prohibited without our prior written consent.
- The Open Air Fit name and the Open Air Fit logo are registered trademarks of Open Air Fit.
- All of the images that appear on our website have been authorised and Open Air Fit has full approval and right to use them.
- You agree to provide information that is truthful and accurate. You agree to use the registration forms on our website to make only genuine bookings for you, or for other persons for whom you are authorised to act.
- You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify or re-post our content on another website, frame or mirror our website or link to our website without our prior written consent.
- Use of our website, publications and marketing does not give you any right to use or reproduce any of its content or the trademarks on it and unauthorised use may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may download and print content from our website only for your private, personal and non-commercial use.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence and we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and liaise with them appropriately.
- The content on the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice in accordance with these terms.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- As information or data transmitted to or from our website passes over public telecommunications networks, we can’t promise that the operation of our website will be secure, confidential, uninterrupted or error-free.
- We try to keep our website up to date, so we may have to suspend access, service or functionality from time to time, without notice. If required, we may have to close our website indefinitely. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our website is unavailable at any time or for any period of time.